Getting admitted and enrolled in the university of your choice is something that many people want. Valley View University is that school for many students. Almost everyone is interested in what the university has to offer, especially education programs. Knowing what is expected of you in terms of course qualification and expected fees will help you plan better. Take advantage of it and secure yourself a place to take the course of your dreams.
Valley View University has a list of good courses to apply for. This article provides you with detailed information about Valley View courses and their fees. These programs are also open to international students. Another advantage of the school is Valley View University’s grading system, and the institution receives thousands of applications each year.
Valley View University Ghana
In 1979, the West African Union of Seventh-day Adventists created this great institution. At the time of its conception, the school was called Adventist Missionary College and was located in Bekwai-Ashanti. After a few years in 1983, the school was moved to Adenta, Accra, and finally to its present location in Oyibi.
A detailed guide on how to become a doctor in Ghana
Since a Christian institution founded the school, it can be assumed that Christianity is the basis of its operations. However, that does not mean that the university discriminates against its students on the basis of their religion. Valley View University is open to all students of any religion, as long as they accept the Christian principles upon which the school was founded.
If you go to your student portal and find that you are on Valley View University’s admissions list, the next step is to choose the course you intend to take. There are a variety of courses available in the undergraduate category. Classes are usually divided into schools, so it’s important to know which school or faculty your course is in.
If you are interested in taking business course At university, these are the undergraduate courses offered:
STE online application for the 2020/2021 season
- BAA Accounting
- BBA Management
- BAA Marketing
- BBA Banking and Finance
- BBA Human Resources Management
It is important to note that all the courses in this section are offered at the same price, depending on the type of student you are.
READ ALSO: Cape Coast Technical University 2020/2021: Programs and Admissions
Faculty of Sciences
This school also has several Science courses. They understand the following;
- Bachelor of Science (BSc): Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science (BSc): Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science (BSc): Mathematics with Statistics
- Bachelor of Science (BSc): Mathematics with economics
- Bachelor of Science (BSc): Business Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science (BSc): Technology of biomedical equipment.
- Diploma in Biomedical Equipment Technology
School of Education
If you are looking for education courses at Valley View University Ghana then you have come to the right place. The undergraduate programs offered here are;
- Bed. Education Information Technology
- Bed. Management
- Bed. Accounting
- Bed. Religious studies
- Bed. Mathematics
- Bed. English language
- Bed. Social studies
Ghana College of Education: Exclusive List of Colleges
READ ALSO: Regent University Courses, Admission, and Fees
School of Theology and Missions
Only one undergraduate course is offered in this school, Bachelor of Theological Studies.
School of Arts and Social Sciences
The Bachelor of Development Science is the only course offered in this school.
School of Nurses and Midwives
Those who are interested in one or the other feeding with milk or become a midwife, the following training courses are for you:
- B.Sc. in Nursing
- B.Sc. midwifery
- B.Sc. Mental Health
Undergraduate program modes
There are several modes to follow the undergraduate program. We have long distance mode, summer mode and sandwich mode.
There are a few points to note. These are:
- The summer nursing session in June and July is two semesters
- The Valley View University work-study courses you take in August form one semester, while December and April form another semester.
- There are additional costs involved during the program. The supplement comes in addition to the course program. This is for all students who have registered research projects, attachments, internships, and off-campus teaching practices.
Nursing Schools in Ghana: Courses Offered, Fees, Admission Requirements
The school offers courses for students pursuing their Masters or Doctorate in Philosophy. Let’s look at it graduate programs offered plus their fees.
- Master of Business Administration (Human Resources Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking and Finance)
- Master of Business Administration (Strategic Management)
- MSc Administration (International Development) – Collaborative program with Andrews University, USA
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Teaching (MEd)
- Master of Philosophy of Programs and Teaching (MPhil)
- Graduate Diploma in Pastoral Care (PGDM)
- Master of Education in Administration and Leadership (MEd)
- Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
READ ALSO: KSTU Online Course Registration 2020/2021 for Admission Explained
Valley View University Short Courses
In addition to the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology course mentioned above, the following short courses in Computer Science are also offered at Oyibi and Nyaniba Estate campuses. The courses last about a year.
Valley View University admissions 2020-2021
- Computer software applications
- Basic computer course
- Linux administration and support
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer
- Computer hardware and networks
- Graphics and web design
- Software fundamentals
- Programming with C # .NET or VB.NET
- System administration and support
- CISCO Certified Network Administrator
We also have the certifying courses which last about three months:
- Website development and administration
- REDHAT certificate
- Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Development of Oracle database administrator.
- Certified ethical hacker
Fee payment options
Valley View University allows fee payment through the following options. So you can choose the one that suits you best.
- First option; Full payment of fees.
- Second option; Payment by installments in the following distribution:
- 50% before registration
- 80% by mid-semester and
- 100% before you sit for your final exams.
- The third option; this implies that parents / students / guardians request an individual fee payment contract.
Valley View University is one of the largest universities in Ghana. You can choose to study the course of your choice at any of the university’s four campuses. The Valley View University Kumasi campus is one of the branches you should consider, the others are Techima, Accra (Nyaniba Estate), Accra (Oyibi Estate) and Tokaradi. More information about the university can be found on the Valley View University newsletter, which you can To download and read.
KSTU Online Course Registration 2020/2021 for Admission Explained
READ ALSO: GIMPA courses and prices: List of programs offered in 2020
- Fees, Courses and Admission to Central University College in Ghana
- Private universities in Ghana: Top 10 in 2020
- UDS Admission List: Check Your Admission Status 2019/2020