INDIANAPOLIS – Quinton Green scored 27 points and Branden maugher added 22 to guide the Yellow Jackets to a 73-64 non-conference victory in Indianapolis.
Green, who was celebrating his 23rd birthday, scored 17 of Cedarville’s 33 points in the second half. He knocked down four of seven shots from deep within the game.
Maughmer, on the other hand, scored most of his goals in the first 20 minutes when he scored 16 to help the visitors take a 40-25 lead at halftime.
Overall, he had four of six attempts from outside the arc to go along with eight rebounds, five steals, two assists and one blocked shot.
As a team, the Yellow Jackets made 11 of 21 three-pointers and 10 of 12 free throws.
- Green increased his career point total to 991.
- CU had a pair of 18 points ahead of which the last was 46-28 on a Jayvon maughmer triple.
- The Greyhounds closed at 54-51 with 7.15am left.
- Kollin Van Horn saw his first action of the young season and started at the post.
- The visitors held the advantage for over 32 minutes of the contest.
- Cedarville tied the season series with UIndy at 1-1.
@CUVestes | Fans can also follow Cedarville University Athletics on Twitter | Instagram | Facebook