It’s never too early to plan your career after college
Whether it’s the job market, graduate school, or wherever your interests may take you, now is the time to plan your post-graduation goals. These events and resources are designed to help you explore what your next step might be and start building professional relationships for your future.
Feliciano School of Business Spring 2022 Virtual Career Fair
You will have the opportunity to schedule one-on-one video chats or attend group sessions with organizations seeking to hire full-time positions and internships, such as NJM Insurance, NJ Transit, Samsung Electronics America, Busch Gardens, Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigations and more!
Please note: You will need a Career Fair Plus account to participate in the show. Enroll today using your Montclair State email address by downloading the Career Fair Plus app or visit the Career Fair Website Plus.
Upcoming Events – Open to all majors
- Navigating a Career Fair (Campus Career Credit): Tuesday April 5, 2-3 p.m., online.
- CART Series Employer: Havas Group: Wednesday, April 6, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m., online.
- CART Employer Series: Julie Mollo: Wednesday April 13, 3-4 p.m., online.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Briefing: Monday April 18, 3-4 p.m., online.
- CSAM: Mad Science Information Session: Wednesday, April 20, 12 p.m. to 1 p.m., Richardson Pavilion, room 201.
- CART Employer Series: Columbia Records: Wednesday April 20, 2-3 p.m., online.
- Careers with The MC Hotel (Campus to Career credit): Wednesday April 20, 2:30-3:30 p.m., online.
Jobs and internships in Rent a Red Hawk
Search and apply for jobs and internships in Rent a Red Hawk! Here are a few that were added this week.
To apply for these jobs:
- Login to your Rent a Red Hawk Account.
- Click on Jobs > Search on the left navigation.
- Enter the offer number (shown next to the job title below) in the search bar and click To research.
- The Festival of Ballooning, Inc.: Operations and Entertainment Coordinator (19491)
- New Jersey Visual Arts Center: Summer Intern (19492)
- Langan Engineering & Environment: Helpdesk Cooperative or Internship (19468)
- Birch Hoboken: PR/Marketing/Events Intern (19436)
- Colgate Palmolive: Industrial Design Summer Intern (19437)
- FTC Child Empowerment Center: Intern in health administration (19413)
- Santa Fe Clothing: Fashion design intern (19399)
- Earthjustice, Policy Advocate: Northwest Regional (19,486)
- Middlesex School Board: Health/EPS teacher (19478)
- US Food and Drug Administration: Audiovisual production specialist (19458)
- Medley: Nutritionist Practitioner (19475)
- Ross Stores: Assistant buyer (14848)
- McGivney, Kluger & Cook, CP: Paralegal (19455)
- DLC Management Corp. : Real Estate Leasing Associate (13925)
- NJM Insurance Group: Hybrid Contact Center Representatives (19446)
- Hoboken Public Library: User Services Social Worker (19300)
Prepare for the handshake transition
Montclair State goes to Handshake. On Monday, May 16, you will no longer have access to apply for jobs, upload CVs or book consulting appointments in Rent a Red Hawk.
Before Friday, May 13 at 5 p.m., you must complete the following steps:
- Upload your documents: Login to your Rent a Red Hawk account, then go to your documents section, upload resumes, cover letters, references and any other documents you may need.
- Be sure to save these documents in a location that you can access outside of Rent a Red Hawk. Once your Handshake account is available, you will need to upload your documents.
- Copy job applications: In your Rent a Red Hawk account, navigate to Jobs, then My Applications. You will want to copy all application information to a file that you can access outside of Rent a Red Hawk.
- Whitelist of contact emails: Please add [email protected] to your “safe senders” list! This adjustment will ensure receipt of all invitations and updates from the Montclair State University handshake.
Verify your email: On Monday, May 16, look for a Handshake invite with instructions to claim your account! You can also visit montclair.edu/career-services for more information about your Handshake account.